The Strategist role is a mix of account management, sales/marketing, and cold email lead generation at Leadosaurus Services Inc.
It is a fully remote, full-time, contract position.
- Build deep, trusting, long-term relationships with your clients.
- Design creative and effective cold email campaigns that will convert prospects into leads.
- Continually optimize those campaigns to ensure lasting results.
ABOUT OUR CLIENTS
- Successful B2B entrepreneurs in North America selling a proven product or service.
- Growth-oriented, competent in sales and marketing.
- Value their time, don't need it wasted, little use for fancy charts or fluff.
- Need a reliable long-term lead gen partner that delivers results and generates a great ROI.
- Our Passion: We help great entrepreneurs grow great businesses.
- Focused on Partnership: Whether its with our clients or our team members, we aim to play long-term games with long-term people.
- For Entrepreneurs, by Entrepreneurs: We understand pioneering a vision, the invaluable worth of reputation, and that above all, results matter most.
- Streamlined System: We strive to build a great system that makes it frictionless for every team member to do their best work.
- 100% Remote: Deliver the goods from anywhere.
- Top-of-Market Pay: Earn an honest wage for an honest day's work, and get bonused on your performance.
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT
- Excellent listener and a great bedside manner. You build deep relationships and people find you trustworthy.
- Professional, mature, and reliable – our clients are successful entrepreneurs who count on you.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to hit deadlines and do what you say.
- Tech-savvy. Can quickly learn new technologies, software, and seeks out new tools.
- Intelligent, learns quickly, and can handle change by solving problems.
- High-performer with a desire to achieve, grow, and succeed financially.
- Proven ability to write high-performing cold emails.
- 2+ YOE in cold email outbound or 3+ YOE in sales and marketing in B2B industries.
- Able to work 8am to 4pm in North American Time Zones, specifically PST (GMT-8), CST (GMT-6), or EST (GMT-5).
- Have a professional remote work set up, including: reliable internet connection, equipment to support high quality audio and video, quiet space, clear background, good lighting (front-lit).
1. Build deep, lasting client relationships
- Act as the primary point of contact for all client communication, ensuring a high level of responsiveness.
- Keep clients engaged by leading bi-weekly check-ins to provide updates on performance, gather feedback, find ways to improve, and brainstorm new growth strategies.
- Drive client satisfaction by understanding their business intimately and ensuring their lead gen expectations are met.
- Retain clients by seeing to timely delivery of services and proactively identifying issues before they escalate.
- Foster a referral culture where satisfied clients feel compelled and enthusiastic to share their positive experience.
2. Develop cold email strategies that produce excellent results
- Build audience: Understand the target audience in-depth and segment them effectively to ensure the right message reaches the right person.
- Craft message: Uncover the audience's pain points to present the most relevant offer and determine the best CTA to drive desired outcomes.
- Write copy: Create compelling and concise email copy that not only captures attention but also encourages action.
- Avoid bounce/spam: Ensure emails are crafted to meet inboxing criteria, minimizing bounce rates and avoiding spam filters.
- Stay compliant: follow industry best-practices for deliverability and compliance (CASL, CAN-SPAM).
3. Continually optimize campaigns for lasting performance
- Monitor Performance: Regularly review campaign analytics to ensure optimal deliverability and engagement.
- A/B test: Continuously test variations of email copy (subject lines, body content, CTAs) to determine what resonates best with the target audience.
- Spin copy: Regularly refresh content to avoid email fatigue among recipients.
- Refine audience: Analyze campaign responses to refine audience segments for better targeting in subsequent campaigns.
- Generate new strategies: Use insights from current campaigns to design new strategies, ensuring campaigns remain fresh and effective.
- Efficient. Produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Great Work Ethic. Have a track record of working hard.
- Adaptable. Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, cope with complexity.
- Follow-through. Live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Proactive. Act without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to the company.
- Honest and Integrity. Earn trust and maintain confidence. Speak plainly and truthfully.
- Coachability. Want to learn, and openly accept feedback.
- Generous. Don't lose sight of the big picture, and are willing to be the first to “give.”
BONUS IF YOU
- Are already an expert in Apollo, Smartlead, or Airtable.
- Have worked in an Outbound Agency.
- Have wide-ranging B2B experience, so you can relate with people in many industries.
- Have tested the entrepreneurial waters yourself.
- Have worked in an organization that operates with EOS framework.